Saturday 16 July 2011

Roadmap for amazonists to INQUA 2011

Next week (21-27 July 2011) The XVIII INQUA-Congress will take place in Bern, Switzerland.
As expected, very few contributions will deal with the Amazon Basin during the Holocene. I went through the program and I spotted the following presentations and posters that could be of interest to those who follow this blog. If I have missed something let me know and I will update the list. By the way, the first oral presentation on this list is mine :-) If you come to INQUA it would be great to meet up and have a good Swiss beer together!! Hope to see you there!!

ORAL PRESENTATIONS:

    POSTERS:

    2 comments:

    1. Tell me about all of the plant ones, they look interesting! Have fun :-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hey Maria, are you in UK??

      Well, about the plants I will do my best. Also Daniel asked me to look after the megafloods session... I have no idea how is it going to works: there are about 100 sessions, 1000 presentations and 3000 posters. It's huge!!

      ReplyDelete